04BUS602/3 FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT 4 ECTS
- understands financial information and financial management as part of corporate operations
- knows the different areas of accounting
- is able to examine the profitability of companies using marginal costing technique
- learns how to set prices on products and to produce budgets
- acquires the skills to use calculations in decision making.
Financial management as part of corporate operations, cost concepts, cost-volume-profit analysis, marginal costing, financial ratios, pricing decisions, budgeting.
Assessment and evaluation
Individual assignment, written exam.
Materials provided/announced by the lecturer.